The Nordique Spa & Détente takes pride in supporting its community through sponsorship. Every year, we give out several thousands of dollars in goods and services to different organizations.
- Your organization's name, postal address, website, and phone number
- Details of the activity and the visibility it will provide in the community
- The use that will be made of the funds received
- The type of sponsorship you wish to receive
Once a month, our company analyzes the requests received according to the following criteria, listed in order of importance:
- Beneficiaries of the event. We highly prioritize activities whose main goal is to help the most underprivileged people in our society.
- The request’s recurrence. We try, as much as possible, not to always give to the same organizations, so others have the chance to be associated with our company.
- The visibility offered, including the number of participants, the period of the year, and the event’s nature, and its fit with our marketing goals.
While we thank everyone who contacts us, we only communicate with those whose requests have been accepted.
Marc-André Bédard - Sochi 2014
LE NORDIQUE SPA ET DÉTENTE is proud to sponsor Marc-André Bédard and Claude Godbout, Canadian Olympic hopefuls in biathlon for the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics.
Organizations who have received sponsorships from the Nordique Spa & Détente in 2013:
- La Société Alzheimer de Québec
- Le Manoir Ronald McDonald
- Le Rallye de la Rose des Sables 2013, équipe Belladuna
- L'association pour l'intégration sociale, région de Québec
- L'association d'Entraide Communautaire La Fontaine
- Le Club de vélo de Stoneham