As of January 1, 2007, new regulations were introduced to ensure water quality in pools, hot tubs, and other artificial basins. The Nordique spa Stoneham conforms in every aspect to this regulation in order to offer safe and comfortable bathing to its customers. Below you can verify the results of the most recent tests of our water quality, performed by an accredited external lab.
– Water ph and chlorine are balanced on a continuous basis using automatic feeders
– Spa water quality and the balance of chemical parameters is tested 3 times a day with high-performance photometric tools.
– Water is analyzed by an accredited lab every week.
– Our cartridge filtration system is 32 times more efficient than that of residential hot tubs.
– The water in our basins is completely renewed every week.
After-SPA at La Souche
for customers of